Next Live Online Video Meditation Scheduled!

Coming Event for 1/11/17 January 11th 2017, 17:00 CEST

Anchoring Star Codes for 2017 within Your Inner Diamond and the Diamond Grid

Beautiful Friends! I am launching the next date for a Live Online Video Meditation. Last time was so powerful and the vibrations were so exquisite, I am absolutely thrilled to schedule a new opportunity.

Online Live Video High Frequency Meditation with Camilla KumaRa. Anchoring Star Codes within Your Inner Diamond and the Diamond Grid

Star Codes for the First Wave of 2017! This is an opportunity to anchor them together in Unity with a Global Light Tribe ♥

Camilla KumaRa works in the energies with ease and grace, pending between several dimensions, intuitively bringing forth vibrations that is clearly felt for the participant. Channeling the Star Elders and other loving benevolent Beings of Light for this occation. Beings that are part of Us and we of them as we all are One in The Creation of Universal Source Love. With Light Language tones, words and signs, Camilla will deepen the experience.

This will be a Live Creation by Camilla KumaRa, an experience that is birthed in the moment. If you wold like to participate but are not able the time set, you will still be able to tune in afterwards as the link will be sent to you for the possibility to do the video meditation as many times you feel guided to. Your intention to be part of the event will be held in the energy by Camilla KumaRa during the preparation of the energetic field.

Stockholm (Sweden)                   onsdag den 11 januari 2017, 17:00:00  CET  UTC+1 hour
UTC (Time Zone)                      onsdag den 11 januari 2017, 16:00:00  UTC  UTC
New York (USA - New York)            onsdag den 11 januari 2017, 11:00:00  EST  UTC-5 hours
Phoenix (USA - Arizona)              onsdag den 11 januari 2017, 09:00:00  MST  UTC-7 hours
Los Angeles (USA - California)       onsdag den 11 januari 2017, 08:00:00  PST  UTC-8 hours
Freetown (Sierra Leone)              onsdag den 11 januari 2017, 16:00:00  GMT  UTC
Hong Kong (Hong Kong)                torsdag den 12 januari 2017, 00:00:00 HKT  UTC+8 hours
Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) torsdag den 12 januari 2017, 03:00:00 AEDT UTC+11 hours

Some voices after our last Live Online Meditation

“Deep gratitude💜💙💚💛🙏💖 was feeling kind of ‘off’ today. Saw your post and got in right when you started. Deep connection to Mother Earth now and the sacred blue rose. Peace and love to you💜 – Kelley
“Hi CAMILLA, thank you for your beautiful presence and love flowing out and through me. I feel very connected to Mt. Shasta,and the blue rose was unfolding through my heart. There is such a stillness within me when I listen to you. …I hear the tones deep within me going through my head from ear to ear. It changes in pitch. I feel a deep knowing that I have found my place in consciousness,, I am in the right place at the right time…. Yours in the Light. – Gregory
“Thank you for this lovely journey. I am filled with joy gratitude and love 😍💞”-Åsa
“Thank you for holding and sharing this strong and Beautiful energy 💙✨”
– Toril
“Thank you dearest Camilla for the most beautiful and most loving energies transmitted through you. The messages, the light language, the toning and the codes we received. All, a true blessing. Much love to you. – Agneta

Registration and Payment

Price for the Live Event and video recording is 17 USD. For registration, fill in the contact form below and you will receive an email with Paypal payment options (Most credit cards or Paypal account)

With LoveLight and excitement for the New Beginnings to Come,